About Me

My photo
I'm 20 years old and engaged to the most wonderful man alive and I have the most amazing little dog there is. I'm a Texas girl and always will be, no matter how far from home I am.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Post numero uno!

So, basically my life revolves around animals.  I've grown up with cats, dogs, hamsters, snakes, donkeys, goats, chinchillas, fish, hedgehogs, and everything in between. I've always had a passion for nature and everything in it.  I love to just watch the world.  I currently work at a bather in a pet store grooming salon.  I keep going back and forth between being a groomer and being a zoo vet tech. All I know is I want to work with animals and help them anyway I can. This blog is my adventures with the animals I see everyday (and their families) and to try and help out pet people with taking care of their furry/scaley family members.
Thanks for reading.  Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

P.S: I talk alot, don't say I didn't warn you.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment